COVID-19 Wellness Plan for Fall 2021
As we begin to gather and worship together for the fall, here a few steps the students ministries are taking to promote physical and spiritual wellness.
- Good Hygiene – Students will be encouraged to keep up with hand washing, coughing into elbow, and good distancing when interacting. Hand sanitizer will be out and available.
- Masks – Masks are not mandatory and will remain a parental decision.
- Sanitizing – Surfaces and rooms will continue to be sanitized weekly.
- Illness – If an individual in your home shows any sign of illness, we ask that your children return to worship once the family is healthy again. If we sense a child is becoming ill while participating in our student ministries, we will take their temperature and if they are running a fever we will notify the parents and ask for the student to be immediately picked up.
- COVID – If someone in your household has tested positive for COVID or has been quarantined due to direct contact, we ask that your family returns to worship after the quarantine timeframe has ended or have tested negative for COVID. If by chance we hear of a recent COVID illness in connection with the student ministries, we will potentially postpone our gathering for up to a week in a half.
AWANA is a children’s ministry that is used worldwide to raise up children to know, love, and serve Christ. It is a fully integrated evangelism and discipleship program for ages 3-5th grade.
Each night of AWANA is made up of three equally important segments: Handbook Time, Large Group Time and Game Time.
We believe that hiding God’s Word in their hearts is the most important exercise we can encourage our children to do. AWANA is a fun and exciting way to do just that.
Contact Person: Michelle Watkins
Wednesday Nights (September-April)
6:30 pm – 8 pm
Ages 3 – 5th Grade
Cubbies: Ages 3-Preschool
Sparks: Grades K-2nd
TNT: Grades 3rd-5th
Kid’s Church is an opportunity for children to learn to worship God in a setting that is more geared toward children. They learn to worship just like the adults by listening to a message as well as interacting during times of praise and worship. Some Sunday’s we worship upstairs with the adults, which we feel is necessary in training them how to participate with other generations.
Contact Person: Pastor Janna Wildermuth
Kid's Church Details
Sunday Mornings (September-May)
K – 5th Grade
We value children at Family Life Wesleyan Church. We feel that childhood years are pivotal as they build a firm foundation in who Jesus is and begin to know His love. We offer Kid’s Sunday School classes for children in Kindergarten – 5th grade. They give children an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of who He is while being in a safe and fun environment.
Contact Person: Laura Kemler
Sunday School Details
Grades K-5th Grade
We know that parents want a safe, secure, nurturing individuals that they can trust to watch over their little ones. We have loving and caring staff that are their to love on your children and keep them safe while you are in classes, serving or during the worship service. All of our nursery staff have clean background checks and truly care for each child that comes into our nursery.
Contact Person: Heather Derian
Sunday Mornings 9 am (0-2yrs)